Epically Awesome Award of Epic Awesomeness was awarded to me by the generous, the talented, The Momisodes.
Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve this.
Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
So, here’s goes the fun!
10 Epically Awesome facts about me:
1. My favorite color is purple with extra sparkles. I loathe orange.
2. Our idea of a dream vacation is getting into an old RV and camping our way through every national park and world’s largest roadside attraction in our rolling circus. Kids, pets and WiFi in tow!
3. I teach yoga… stop laughing or suffer though my class! Muahahaha. Actually I teach low impact for people dealing with cancer & MS so you are fairly safe.
4. I am a licensed to marry you or bury you in every state in the USA.
5. If you have something mean to say stand on my left. I have the amazing ability to attempt to read peoples lips. Oh yeah… One ear doesn’t hear well, the other is declining much more slowly… what? Ha! I have the power to ignore and blame it on hearing loss!
6. I am forever looking for a real stuffed squirrel like in the movie “Funny Farm” with Chevy Chase, every time we go to auctions, flea markets, thrifting in Hollywood, you name it I’ve looked there. My squirrel has not found me yet but I know my little muse is out there collecting dust on a shelf that I have not located yet.
7. My favorite type of sandwich is turkey on wheat, dry with TON of sliced cucumbers, maybe some fresh bean sprouts. I eat at least one cucumber a day. Hey, least it’s a healthy freakish habit. Glass houses my peeps, glass houses.
8. I love to surf and have for the better part of 20 years. After all these years, I am still hopelessly in love with the ocean. I wear a toe ring with waves on it ever since my 16th birthday because a friend got it on a surf trip for me for luck. Just sitting by the ocean and feeling the sand slowly fold over your wiggling toes. It feels like home, life and the most peaceful hug you’ve ever experienced.
9. When I was little and every other little girl was going to be a princess when they grew up, I wanted to study fish. Not how to cook fish. As in the branch of zoology, Ichthyology. Now I just run a small zoo of exotic cats in my house while I work in between waiting on their spotted pelts.
10. I met my Handsome Prince our Junior year of High School. We went out only once for an “official” date and it was the biggest flop EVER! Deciding we’re better friends, gave us many years of a close friendship and time to grow into ourselves. We both realized we were committed to each other before we noticed we were in fact dating again. OK, so the whole world saw it, but us. When we did, we had almost already moved our lives into each others houses. Better late than never… and they lived dysfunction-ally happy ever after!